Parvin Zarrin, PhD, DHMS, B.Sc
Founder of Integrative Medicine & Nutrition
President at Bio Quantum Academy
Educator, Mentor, International Lecturer
Doctorate of Integrative Medicine
She has done an intensive research on Homeopathic Medicine for her PhD program and is awarded Academic Excellence in her achievement, honor and recognition of her dedication in advancing Integrative Medicine treatments and techniques for the betterment of humanity.
Propagating and advancing natural and Homeopathic Medicine and actively enrolled in humanitarian outreach in Canada and around the world to help and treat the underserved people by educating them about the true causes of diseases and treating by the effective and right system of medicine.
She is graduated from the Homeopathic College of Canada with a Diploma in Homeopathic Medicines and Sciences (D.H.M.S).
The D.H.M.S curriculum comprised of the following
- Principles and the practice of homeopathy including 1600 extensive clinical hours
- Sources include: Materia Medica, Repertory and Organon
- Teaching with standardized patients
- Anatomy, physiology, pathology
- Medical ethics
- Homotoxicology, Oligotherapy, Gemmotherapy, Organothrapy, and Nosodes
- Orthomolecular nutrition
- Physical examination
- Tutorials and seminars
- A thesis and critical appraisal looking at research of methodology, clinical trials, surveys, and epidemiological studies
- The past, present and future of complementary integrative medicine
- Professionalism and ethics in complementary and alternative medicines
- Business and practice management
Educator and Lecturer
An international lecturer, educator and mentor.
Running educational workshops, lectures and online courses on health, nutrition and chronic diseases for medical, natural medicine practitioners and public.
National health advocate for Canadian healthcare reform from Bio Quantum institution and Integrative medicine
Degree in Nutritional Sciences
Hold a degree in nutritional sciences recognized by the University of Toronto. Having over twenty years of study, research, and practice in the field of integrative medicine, orthomolecular nutrition and homeopathy.
United Nations Academic Impact
Member of the United Nations Academic Impact. Has participated at the assembly for the global healthcare reform, children safety and international peace at the United Nations Headquarter.
Homeopathic International Exchange of Knowledge
Received certificates of achievement in the Homeopathic International Exchange of Knowledge from Germany.
Honors Diploma in holistic aesthetics
Received an honors diploma in skin care and aesthetics.
Years of Experience
Happy Customers with References
Contests and Conferences attended